upgradation of omron c 28k

jdc338

hi,iam using omron c28k & now iam going to upgrade by cpm 2a but the problem is high speed cnt hdm (61) instruction which was used in 28k for 8 range comparision. how can i convert this to cpm2a.
please help.

how to register comparision table ctbl what type of programme ihave to made ? with ctbl prv is also required?
can u send some example.i am using cx programmer.

Last edited:
I never used CTBL with CX only with Syswin.
I can send you program which I wrote with Syswin.
You can open Syswin file with CX.
I am not sure if you can download it and run it as it is.
My advice.get the book and see exactly how to do it.
Remember when you change setting.In order the change will affect.
set the power off and on.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I had a project that is conversion to GE 90 Series to Siemens S7 1515 PLC. In GE Program I had in PDF format in that I...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone..I m in very urgent help regarding Schneider premium PLC. One of my customer wants to add one RIO panel in existing premium PLC...
Replies
Views
we have purchased two rockwell control net module 1756CNR/C version -25 but it not work at two controller syn condition. In one controller...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, I need a help on the above subject :- Scenario: We need to upgrade a present system consisting on S5 PLC, OP15 HMI and...
Replies
Views
I am using 2711-M3A18L1 PV300 Micro Key, FRN 4.10-4.xx which supports to DF1 driver. I need to upgrade this with DH485 driver. Can I do this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom