Wincc Flex Print Report

mel_w

Hi all
I am Using a tp177 to print an alarm report which requires a start and end time to be specified.I have created 2 internal tags for start and end time and use imput fields to set the tags but on leaving the print page and then returning to print again, the times entered last time in the fields seems to be replaced by a default date and time from the year 1990
does any one know if there a way to configure the hmi imternal tags to remember the last entered time or pick up the current time and date as a start point for the input fields without using plc tags
regards
Mel

Similar Topics

The question of our customer: After a cleaning process (23 steps) he wants to have a report of that process. This has to contain the 23 logged...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom