PLC 5/15 laptop communication

Malti

I have an AB PLC 5/15, Processor: 1785LT. rev M, Ser A. I would like to communicate with this through my laptop. What cables, hardware do I need?

controlled said:
be prepared for "Sticker Shock" Those cards and cables are very expensive
In addition, I'd stick with Win XP Pro SP2, since I have used the PCMK without any issues.
Not sure if SP3 will work.
And get a Series "B" if you can. Series "A" are a but flaky depending on the OS.(worked well with older OS and carware)

Thank you for your help, I got the 1784-PCMK card & 1784-PCM5 cable, both are series B being used on XP SP2: Working great so far. Thanks again.

Similar Topics

Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum, however, I have been reading it for a while. I have a good understanding of the PLC logic, but I'm very rookie when it...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I would like to know if there is any other option for communicating with S7-400 PLC other then MPI/DP converter and what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a task at work that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me find a solution for. Here is the background info: I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom