Exporting data with Intouch 9.5

plc'r'us

Hi,

I have to decide if we accept a work in a Intouch 9.5 project and I haven´t experience with this software. We usually work with WinCC....

This is the matter: we must create one data sheet (excel format) with some data (counters, etc...now existing on the screens) of the actual project. The sheet will be generated diary to be analized by the production department and it must have a predefined design, like the paper they are writing by now.

I don't know if this software is able to do this kind of exportations and how much difficult could it be....

Does anyone know something about it?...

Thank You

Hi

Intouch can do this. For example read here: http://61.37.246.137/TECH/html/using_hi.htm . Another decision is to use SQL Access manager and build table, with field connected to target tags, and this table will record data with for example some conditions. But this procedure is not easy. If you know how this will be done via wincc, better don't use Intouch.

regards