Moeller Easy Controller

franchois13

hi there,

Just need some help on how can i make a program that will turn an output on and off using only one NO non-latching pushbutton. i tried using combination of timers and internal coils but giving error if you mistakenly press and hold the switch. anyone knows special instructions or a better idea? cheers

franchois13 said:
hi there,

Just need some help on how can i make a program that will turn an output on and off using only one NO non-latching pushbutton. i tried using combination of timers and internal coils but giving error if you mistakenly press and hold the switch. anyone knows special instructions or a better idea? cheers

___M2_______X1______Y1__________M1_____
---| |------| |-----|/|----------(P)---

Use a one shot for Initiation as long as the Output is not on.

_____M1_____________TMR1_________
----| |-----------[TMR]-------
___TT |
----| |--------

Start the timer, keep it going for the duration
___TT_________________Y1____
----| |---------------( )---

Turn output on as long as the timer is timing
____T.DN__________Y1________M2__
-----| |----------|/|-------( )----
When timer expires, allow re-trigger

Try all the different types of coil functions for the outputs. Very very useful to have these and real code savers.

If you are a student, you teacher has done well to get you to explore these.

If you are not a student, then you do well yourself! (y)

"Select the "Impulse relay" type and see what happens!!"
thanks a lot that is exactly what i need... thanks to all of you who shared ideas...