Moeller easy cable (EASY-PC-CAB)

pufek

I desperately need cable pinout for Moeller easy 822 DC TC!
Can anybody help me?
smile05.gif

I could not find a wiring diagram for the Moeller EASY-PC-CAB cable (serial cable to connect EASY control relay to a PC computer). It is the same cable as the Eaton EASY-PC-CAB, but apparently the pin-function diagram is a company secret. Too bad.

The cables might be the same but I saw two different part numbers on the Allied Electric website. One is for the 500/700 series, the other is for the 800 series. I also searched to find a wiring diagram with no luck, the same as Lancie1.
Link to catalog page:
http://www.alliedelec.com/catalog/pf.aspx?fn=1421.pdf

Here is a Snip from that page:
Snip....

70056867 EASY-PC-CAB EZ500/700 to PC Cable
70056868 EASY800-PC-CAB EZ800 to PC Cable

We were looking at attaching a printer to an Easy 819 using the SP serial protocol instruction. I got the attached pin out from Moeller.