c7-633 OP panel program downloading

haseebsh

currently i am facing problem while programming OP of C7-633. i am using USB to IDE convertor for that. but it is showing the message "NO conection to OP". i have 15 pin port available on controller. i am using the serial cable that 9-pin connecter on one side and 15-pin connector on other side. the baud rate selected is 9600. i was reading the manual. it is talking about identification strip. could u please tell me where it is located on C7-633

Similar Topics

The situation is we have a C7-633 –part 6ES7 633-2BF02-0AES which appears to work fine when we don’t try to use a memory card which I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a problem with this CPU i cannot go ONLINE unless the C7 is in Transfer Mode. Is there any other way to go online during operation mode...
Replies
Views
Dear geeks, I find myself to be a noob when it comes to PLCs. But recently I have to deal with a system that incorporates Siemens C7-633 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hello friend, I have one of this composite CPU with operator panel made by seimens C7-633, am having trouble downloading a backup program into the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use an FC633 i->t converter and it keeps giving me an error on my unit type and was wondering if someone could look at it. No...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom