CLX 5000 First scan

Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

Can anyone let me know where I can get a list of the bits like First scan bit S:fc ,I think and so on in Clx 5000.

Talk soon
Donnchadh K

There aren't a whole lot of those pre-defined status tags; most Logix status is manually obtained with GSV commands and CIP generic messages to controller and module objects.

In RSLogix 5000 Help, look up the topic "Access Runtime Controller Configuration and Status" (search for "Status Flags") for a full list and set of descriptions.

Hi Ken

Thanks for that.I am working on a program at the moment and there
is some of thses.I normally use the GSV for most items.

Thanks again

Donnchadh K

Similar Topics

I was just wondering if anyone out there would be able to explain scan time for a PLC ControlLogix 5000. Preferrably with two or more rungs in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, While building the offline project for CLX 5580 with 1756 Rack I/O, I noticed that there is a field for "Series" and "Version" for some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am relatively new to CLX/PLC but not new to the automation field, to give you some perspective. In Studio 5000 Logix designer, when you...
Replies
Views
Dear all, may be people here wants to share experiance about interconnection between two controllers AB 1756-L73, as per this attachment pic, im...
Replies
Views
I ned to send data from a ML 100 to a CLX 5000. Can this be done with a msg instruction or is there a better way? thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom