Logixs 5000 and Variable Tables

The closest thing I can think of, is the tag monitor tool. It should be included as an optional addon in most current versions of Logix 5000.
Note that you can also apply filters to the tag monitor built into logix.

Does Logixs 5000 have an equivalent to the S7 variable table?
I like to know as well.
What exactly is the S7 variable table?
It is a table that can be saved with the project. The table can be filled with symbols, IO points datawords, etc for monitoring and forcing of certain variables without having to switch to different screens.

RSLogix 500 has something similar.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have studio 5000 v30(only) installed on my laptop. From last two days I am trying to upload program from compact logixs, I configured...
Replies
Views
Can anybody give me a price range for the RSLogix 5000? I don't seem to be able to find the price. I need a ballpark figure to present to my...
Replies
Views
Hello is there any way to count, how many bits are set in the DINT in contol Logixs 5000 and use that count to compare whith actual number. For...
Replies
Views
Ok new to the community and RS L5K, My problem is I wrote a addon instruction to Look at a LINT value from the wall clock that is put into an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been reading old posts about PID instructions and I can't seem to find what I’m looking for. I was looking for a description on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom