Non-plc: Something about scaffoldings

flyers

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to interrupt for posting a non-plc related thread, but I think most of you guys should be able to help/enlight.

I'm in the mist of sourcing for scaffolds mobile tower with platform height of 6m. Some quoted me 7 rungs frame, some with 4 rungs frame. Frame height is 2m. Does anyone know if 7 rungs or 4 rungs frame is better?

The price are the same. ;)

Thanks.

OK so
Frame height is 2 M about 7 feet.
One frame has 4 rungs
other has 7 rungs.

Here in USA the common practice and I believe required by OSHA for many if not all ladders is a rung spacing of one foot. Measured from top of rung to top of rung.

Pragmatically speaking get the 7 rung unit - lots easier to climb.

Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

I am looking for some help with a project that I am working on to finish my maintenance apprenticeship. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My...
Replies
Views
What he have is a HMI2GO unit ( KTP900F) and we use a safety relay to trigger our e-stops. What the tech wants to do is guard against e-Stop on...
Replies
Views
(Allen Bradley PLC)Issue resolved by download the project, But What is the main root cause of this Major Fault Error code 62 “Non-Recoverable...
Replies
Views
I wonder if it is possible to run a stepper motor in a non nc Plc? I have Heard that it is possible, just can't find any info about it.
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I am hoping that someone out there could help me get a program loaded onto my GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC. Here is where it gets...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom