SLC 503 issues!!!

Drabian

I work at a water treatment plant, we currently have the SLC 503 cpu,with a PanelMate Power Pro touchscreen.Upon my relieving my relief operator on Friday, I was informed that our Panelmate was not working, and did not display any of our valves, or configurations. The touch screen also displayed a message at the bottom reading " Rem 16(10h) on plc1 via Port 2 reading Slot Config", upon further investigation, we noticed the the 503 cpu displayed a red blinking fault light, as well as a green steady DH485 light. Also all of our valves are now having to be manually operated. I am just trying to figure out the problem, and any possible solutions. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Can you connect to your SLC5/03? Do you have RSLinx and Rslogix software?
If so connect to your processor and go online to view the status files error tab and tell us what error the SLC5/03 has.

Last edited: