Mitsubishi Plc Melsoft gx Developer Displaying Current I/O

stinger4321

I have been fighting with this mitsubishi software and have most things figured, so far. The major problem is that i dont see a way to display the current status of the variables or I/O. I cant find a way to monitor what bits are on and off. Is it possible to view the satus? Or does this software stink that much, Grrrr! Thanks!!

Hi,
In GX Developer goto Online/Monitor/Entry Data monitor, You need to add your I/O Address - Register them and then you can monitor them.

Hope this helps.

You could also use the batch monitor to monitor entire word addresses. This is really helpful if trying to figure out which bit is which if there are addressing or lableling problems.