Omron hmi screen example

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
I am learning Omron NT program using the omron manual:
NT-series support tool for windows ver 4.7 CAT NO. V061-E1-03
in section 9 (example screens )starting at page 349.I have finished this screen practices but I need the PLC program for the reason of better understanding and cross reference.I highly appreciate if someone can help me . Thanks a lot guys

I don't think that anybody knows what that PLC program looks like. Without haveing seen it my guess is that it's just an example to show an NT app. assuming that you already know how the PLC works. You will probably be better off writing you own and then making your NT app from that.

Start with a few bushbuttons, some numeric displays and some gauges and bar graphs.

When you hit a wall come back and ask.

That's what I'd do.

You posted TWICE! I answered in the newer post. Do not post twice, it is confusing for all of us - better to have the question(s) in one place.
By the way, I do not know why you want to learn the NT series unless your company has a lot of them. They are either dead or dying.