Urgent asistance

alfonsof

Dear steppers entusiast:
I need to move a 1/4" thick and 12" diameter acrilic disk 60 degrees each time I send a signal, in 1 second.
I need to know the stepper motor specifications you think correct, the supplier and the requirements I need to have and data sheets.
Thank you very much for your attention and your time
Any help will be very well acepted
Regards
Alfonso

Seek and ye shall find

There are many fine stepper/servo control manufacturers who have web sites on the internet. If I were you, I would do some searching under the topic you are interested in and see what comes up. If you find the info you are looking for, then contact the manufacturer and request a rep contact you for a face to face sit down. Of course finding one close to your location may be a little tricky, most of the major players have offices all around the world in most major commerce centers. Allen-Bradley has a very good line of servo motor/control systems that you might want to check out first.