Get message: The set local node address is already in use

mulderm

Hello,

I have a mpi-network with adres:0 = modem, adres:2 = S7-300 plc, adres:3 = Touch-panel
When I start up a step 7 program and I will monitoring a block everything works perfect.
And then start-up wincc with have an integrated project and starting the Run-time I get no connection
with the panel (seeing ####).
Then when I will going monitoring the same block in the Step 7 program I get the message:
"The set local node address is already in use"
Looking in the set pc/pg interface: adress is 3 (was 20).
Changing the adress again in 20 and doing as above descriped the same problem appear.
Opening the set pc/pg interface again: the adress-value is again changed from 20 to 3.

Who can explain this and what is the solution?

Greetings,

mulderm

When you say running RT from WinCC flex does that mean that the project appears on the PC?

It was that way with ProTool (I don't have as much experience with WinCC Flex). If I selected RT from within ProTool the PC would become the HMI panel, basically. It does this by setting the node address of the PC to the node of the panel in that project.

The node address of the PC is changed everytime to the node address of the panel. I never figured out a way to not have to change it back manually, just considered it a quirk of the software. You have to use the Set PG/PC Interface to change the PC's address back.

Tim2,

When I start the Runtime in WinCC the project appear on the pc with no connection with the plc.
When I will monitoring a block in Step7 the message as
descriped appear and can't online.
So I must change the pg-setting.
mulderm