Telemecanique PLC Module!Difficult to solve

hello, everybody,please help me to solve the issues below:- Basically now I'm looking for items below:-

1. Control Board
Part No : VX4RZD101
Brand : Telemecanique

2. CPU Processor Unit
Part No : TSX-10740 / TSX-P107410 / TSX-P107420
Brand : Telemecanique

For items 1, who can supply the USED unit to me?
For items 2, I look from my system is labelled with TSX-10740 but until now I still cannt found data regarding the part number. So , i Guess the part number shd be TSX-P107410 / TSX-P107420, who can provide me the actual picture?? Thanks a lot

plc_baby_level
[email protected]

Thanks for reply
How is PLCCenter.com reliability? Do you know a company similiar with PLCCenter.com called Cofiem.fr, how is their service? TQ

If you check their site, I believe you will find that they provide some type of warranty. I have used them in the past, without problems. BTW, alot of their parts are NOS (new, old stock)that they purchase from distributors. I do not have any experience with the other firm.