Store string within Intouch 10

enault

Were are using many Data Type in our PLC that contain many string tag, we were using previously factory talk view with liscence in number of string

Intouch use a liscence in number of tag so im wondering if there could be a way to store those string within the HMI

so is there a way to set the initial value of a tag while in runtime

or will i have to store this in a database

any other idea would be apresiated

thanks

Not 100% sure what your asking, but ill take a stab. You can set your string tag to be retentive, so it does not loose its value on power up. You can also place an initial value in the tag to hold it, in case your extra worried. Hope it helps

matt

Yes the retentive was prety much what i was searching for

now i just need to see if its easy to edit in a .csv file using DBload and dump

thanks matt