Simoreg drive parameters

krome

I am trying to set up a simoreg dc master drive to receive and send control words using profibus. If I want to send a parameter to the plc I use parameter U734 (CB/TB sel tmsm1), in there if I want to send for example the speed set point which is in K0011(not sure if it is) I would go to index 5 and look up K0011 to add it there. IS that all I have to do for it to send it on the drive part?

Also I am not sure how to set up the parameter when the PLC sends the control words. My understanding is the words are store in Z3001 thru Z30016 how would I use that information if I need to send it to Z0012 for example?

I change P918 to 4 for it address node

Thanks for your help I really appreciated