Communication Trouble

fercor

Hi,

I want to communicate my Pc running with Windows 98 SE and the cnc BOSCH CC100.

Nowadays I have a Pc running with MS-DOS connected through the rs-232 port to a RS-232/current loop converter. This converter is connected to the cc 100 and all goes very well.

But when I change only the Pc, in this case running with windows 98SE the system fails. I have configured the communications parameters in the same way I did in the other pc.

Also I have another CNC, BOSCH CC 120 and it functions correctly with both PC's.

What's the matter??

Thank you for your help.

Similar Topics

Hi I am biginner in B&R plc . Purifier system is transmitting the data to remote display unit. Currently there is no reading is display on remote...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus 6 1000 that I am trying to VNC into. I have the VNC settings correct on the panelview but I get a message that the...
Replies
Views
I am using the following: PLC - Panasonic FP-x Touchscreen- HMI Kinco ET070 The touchscreen intermittently flashes "[5]Socket COMM Error" yet...
Replies
Views
I am a beginner in automation field i am trying to use DL3500 gateway to establish the modbus communication with Allen bradly PLC and Yokogawa...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm a beginner in the PLC world and i would like some advices because i'm stuck in my program with the temperature controller. I work on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom