trouble in establishing communication with A-B PLC and YOKOGAWA DCS through DH+

NAMEER

I am a beginner in automation field
i am trying to use DL3500 gateway to establish the modbus communication with Allen bradly PLC and Yokogawa DCS.
Listed below are my doubts regarding this issue

1.there is an end resistor used on the terminal of A-B 1770-kf2 device termional,is this resistor has anything to do in communication?

2.should i connect the blue cable coming from plc5(having 1 white,1 black,and 1 blue wire inside) or the output from A-B 1770-kf2(taken from COMPUTER ASYNCHRONOUS terminal) to DL3500??

3.When i configure DL3500 using DL32 software with NETWORK ADDRESS as 1 and speed as 57.6,after downloading its giving me RED LED BLINKING ON CHANNEL A...how to get the network address??is it the address of A-B 1770-kf2 device or PLC address??please check the attachments for detailed configuration which i did

4.The DIP SWITCH SETTINGS on attached image has anything to do with DL3500 configuration?