FactoryTalk Authorization

lendyck

Hi,

I have just started using the FT authorization via the server method. It seems to work okay, but it would seem that only one product license can be transferred at a time. For example, if I select multiple products from the list of products available on the server, the Borrow button grays out. As well, it's not necessarily obvious which product licenses I will need, so I would be more likely to grab all the keys and just return them when I'm on to a different brand of product. Having to look through the list of about 70 available products, and grab each one I may need individually, is a huge nuisance.

Any ideas/solutions? Thanks.

Len

I also posted in the forum at Rockwell and they alerted me that there is an updated version of FactoryTalk that allows multiple keys to be moved at once. The latest version is 3.02.00 CPR 9 Service Release 2.zip