micrologix 1200 rtc

Hi Can anyone help i am using a micrologix1200 plc connected to a panelview component hmi.I need to allow the operator to set 2 on and off times on 7 days of the week.I have a rtc unit for the plc but seem to be struggling with it.
Alex

Alex,
The addresses for the RTC are in the function file. The function file is located right above the I/O conf.

Hope this helps

Similar Topics

I have a Micrologix 1200 with a "Real Time Clock" installed. I didn't realize that the clock registers are read only and I need to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hey How do i set the time i my RTC. The button "set time and date" dosent seam to work. I have tryed to do i manuel, but it dossent work. Please help
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
Have a bad output on a Micrologix 1200. Moved wire over to an available output, changed program to associate with new output. downloaded program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom