Intro to PLCs

I assume by the quotation marks that this is a homework question. If so, what is YOUR question. Just copying a question into a forum seems to me to be in bad taste.

"How can a Discrete 120 V ac output module is to be used to control a 230 V DC solenoid show how this could be accomplished using a interposing relay?"

YES.... Well sometimes.... most of the time its always but it depends

hope this helps ;)

Code:
(output)------(coil)

Similar Topics

I am new to using PLCs. Can someone advise me of a good link to learning ladder programming or a good book? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am currently working as a controls engineer and have been given the task to give an introductory PLC course for a customer. I...
Replies
Views
First of all let me say hello and give you a little background on me. I'm 30, in school for electromechanical engineering technician and have a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new to PLC's but have a need and desire to learn. I work in a factory that makes textile related products, the variety of products and...
Replies
Views
I am new to the Allen Bradley products and would like a quick tutorial on how to use RSView. I have built my ladder logic in RSLogix, can connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom