Name that PLC

Fuji does make PLCs:
http://www.fujielectric.co.jp/fcs/eng/product/plc/

Maybe he was just confused? I've had people mix up hitachi, mitsubishi, and yaskawa on me before.

edit: I poked around on the site for a while and it looks like product group is Flex-PC and the hardware series is NJ

The site sucks though, and you have to have popup blockers disabled and register before you can download any technical manuals

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone had an success finding a Database driven managment program that can save&print all the following...
Replies
Views
Hi! I would like to rename a document (pdf) in Windows with a variable from my PLC. I'm using a CompactLogix PLC with FactoryTalk View ME...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me? I'm an independent integrator/troubleshooter and I usually end up with the weird stuff. This one has me stumped. A...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need small help from your side.We had installed OMRAN and mitsubishi PLC in our company to all assembly machines.So at every work...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a need to change the PLC name (probably the ethernet card name) that is viewed inside rslinx during who-is. basically i have 2 with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom