RS Logix 5K, trying to add module, not in list, HELP

fluid

As the title says. In RS Lgx 5K, I want to add a new module. When the list comes up, my desired module is not shown....How can I "import" this module into RSLGX5K ??

Which is the catalog # of that module?

Sometimes you need to install an Add-on profile from this LINK.
Or maybe you may configure it as a generic module...

- [FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/FONT]

Which is the catalog # of that module?

Sometimes you need to install an Add-on profile from this LINK.
Or maybe you may configure it as a generic module...

- [FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/FONT]

Thank-you, that was the answer.....

If you posted the version of RSLogix 5000 you have, and the part number of the module you wanted to use, the answer might be of some use to other and future Forum members.

How about it ?