OPC Server/SCADA/IDEC PLC Question

REHJ

I have been putting together a network of PLCs controlling my small plant. I have started putting together a SCADA package to use for an interface with all the process's. I have networked and put together about 15 PLCs all different makes and models including one IDEC Opennet PLC. On it I had to buy a ethernet to IDEC interface. I can't remember the model here at home? Any way for now I am using a DEMO OPC package Kepware to access this PLC. I only need a few registers from this PLC so I do not want to spend the $800 for the Kepware. Has anyone made any free drivers for this out there or know of a different OPC package that I can use? I have wrote drivers for other PLCs for direct access from a program but do not have any experiance putting info into a OPC format to use with the SCADA Software.