Extended MODBUS addressing

mdleclair

I have an AB SLC 5/04 with a Prosoft MVI46-MCM installed, I'm trying to get Modbus data from a Woodward controller that uses extended addressing. The Woodward data starts at 450001, I have not been able to find a way to do the extended addresses in the configuration file in the SLC for the MCM module.

Anyone have any ideas, I'm oout in the field and am tyring to get this up and going before Monday.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello, P.S: I am new to this Forum, please excuse me if i ma writing in the wrong section or if i used something that isn't accepted within this...
Replies
Views
If I set up a ML1400 as a Modbus RTU slave, and click the extended files tickbox, then set up my files with 200 elements, will the Modbus...
Replies
Views
I'm new to S7. Whenever I do a "Download to device", this window appears. I've seen some online tutorials and this doesn't happen for them, so my...
Replies
Views
hey guys... im trying to get a Printtronix printer to work with a 5069-L306ER Compactlogix controller. I copied the code from another machine and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Like the subject say I would like to know when are extended or raised operator allowed for a start function. The machine in question...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom