Siemens S7/TIA v16: Extended Download to Device...

Mas01

I'm new to S7.
Whenever I do a "Download to device", this window appears.
I've seen some online tutorials and this doesn't happen for them, so my setup must be different somehow. Not sure why this is the case, but presumably, I click YES to this prompt.

picture to follow...

IMG_20230615_090656.jpg

I think this is more of an IT issue than a Siemens one. This happens to me a lot because where my automation gear is connected to the company network it uses a different subnet to everything else. As soon as I drop an online connection within 30 seconds the network settings on the computer revert to the other subnet.

I have found that after too many of these prompts it can sometimes just say unable to connect, so you have to either manually change the network adapter settings or restart the computer.