Loosing CNET network Powerflex70

MGuenette

Hi,

When I turn back on the power on my electrical panel that contains CLX and Powerflex70 with control netork, my 4 drives are not able to get connected on the netork. I need to manually turn off each contactor and turn them back on and then they get connected.

do you think this could happens because the drives receive power or drive enable before the PLC (CNET card).

If yes, do you think I could fix this issue just by adding an timer relay on the drive enable contact?

thanks
Martin.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have spent half my day with fever trying to figure out the SM 1232 AQ4 in TIA Portal.:banghead::banghead: I have configured the output...
Replies
Views
Hi. My FT Linx Browser Randomly losses saved Ethernet data. At times the Ethernet configured drivers will stay in for a couple days, then, at any...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have Devicenet cable running through a energy chain . We are loosing random Devicenet I/ O , causing our transfer car to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that we did an upgrade for about 6 months ago, replaced a SLC503 w/ 5 IA16 and 5 OX8 IO cards, with a CompactLogix L33ER w/...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , How do you replace the battery on a SLC 500 CPU without loosing the program , since you need to remove the CPU , and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom