brown college toronto

If your just looking for a certificate to say you can do it, its ok.
It does give insight to the basics such as binary, and hex contacts, analog and so forth. But nothing overly advanced.

my 2 cents

Phil has two levels of plc books, the beginner and intermediate. He also has a online plc simulator here at PLCS.net. Don't take my work for it check it out for your self.

how can you prove your product

Ziggy
Couple points.
1. The material offered by Phil Melore the moderator of this web page is not our product it is his.
2. I was in same boat as you several years ago wanting to learn PLC. I used Phils course (got from my boss I was so cheap) and learned a lot.
3. Based on two I would recommend purchasing Phils course work.
4. I have an AA BS and MS. No school ever warranted the outcome of their courses nor did they warrant the efficacy of the associated textbooks.
5. Good material is available here - it is up to you the student what you do with it.

Dan Bentler