george brown college

quebmaint

Hi everyone Im looking to expand my knowledge on plc's. I have moderate knowledge right now. Im wondering if any one has heard of george brown college plc tecnician online courses? And wondering if its worth the time and investment. If not any suggestions. Thanks

sorry everyone I should have searched the forum before asking.I didnt think any info would be on here. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello! I am considering purchasing admission into the online PLC Technician II course from George Brown College. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
I'd like to hear from anyone who has taken the online PLC tech course offered at George Brown College. I have already searched past threads and...
Replies
Views
Anybody been thinking about buying their training software or taking the class? They say you dont need a electronics background but I'm not so...
Replies
Views
Have any of you gone through the George Brown on line PLC course? It looks like a certification course. Just looking for some input on this. The...
Replies
Views
After months of beating my head against the keyboard :banghead: trying to figure out why my programs wouldn't work the way I expected them to, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom