George Brown PLC on line course.

Have any of you gone through the George Brown on line PLC course? It looks like a certification course. Just looking for some input on this. The company I work for would pay for the course, because of it being job related. Thank you in advance

Dude, it's a basic course. If that is what you are looking for, go for it. It is located in Toronto, ON, and was originally taught by my co-worker.

Casey, I will not poste your answer again, but I'll support it wholeheartedly. To my knowledge it's the best possible answer there is, except for: 'come to my company and take one of our courses'. But if the company is paying to let someone from the USA to take a course in Belgium I'll even trow in a scenic tour of Bruges for free 🍺:nodi: !

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
Casey, I will not poste your answer again, but I'll support it wholeheartedly. To my knowledge it's the best possible answer there is, except for: 'come to my company and take one of our courses'. But if the company is paying to let someone from the USA to take a course in Belgium I'll even trow in a scenic tour of Bruges for free 🍺:nodi: !

Kind regards,

That is a pretty good offer. But while I have worked for many of the 25 largest companies in the world, I myself have never had any quite that generous! Next step, figure out how to "drive" there from here, since I don't fly anymore. I do love a good road trip! I can safely say that I have never seen scenic Bruges.

best regards......kc

CaseyK said:
I don't know George Brown.

I do however recommend Phil Melore!

Go to the PLCS.net Store button and check out the Video PLC coarse!

Just how coarse is his course. Guess it needs some fine tuning. :rolleyes: