Please someone help me!!

It's not really clear what you want. Can you describe the circumstances? Do you just want a copy of a ladder program? You say 'different PLC ladders'. Do you mean 'not identical' or just 'separate'?

I mean not identical. I created a PLC program with different ladders and subroutines and I'll like to create two more programs not identical but they have to do the same. Thanks

I dont know if you ever exported and/or imported rungs, but if you export the "ladder" you can then import it with different addresses. Play with it.

Ok thanks, so there is'nt a software that can do this for you, that changes the order of the rungs and change the appearance of the ladder?

Because we have a very difficult design project that we created as a group but now the professor asked for it to be individual, so we now have only one program created and we have to make two more similar but not identical.

I not sure what you mean about the "appearance of the ladder" but the ab software works great. Export rung dosent have to be 1 rung. If you want to export a whole sub routine select the first rung then scroll to the last rung hold down the shift key and select the last rung. That will select every rung, or you can hold down the control key and each rung you select will be able to export. Then you can import with different addresses.

Thanks Smoke, do you know if there is a software that compare the similarity between two PLC programs? I ask you this because the professor told us that there is one and he'll use it to see if we did it as a group or individual

I have just recently had the deadline talk with my kids. My work VS the school work. I tell them I have install dates when work has to be done or I am done and the have school work dates or they fail the class.