Magelis Log Out

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using my first Magelis XBTGT5330 with Vijeo. Besides the frustrating bugs with Vijeo, I cannot find a way to Logout after a Login to a secured screen. I realize there is an auto logout feature, that is configurable in minutes to automatically logout, but I need to have an operator intiated Logout function.

This is used to prevent unauthorized users accessing secured screens once the authourized user walks away from the HMI.

The Vijeo online documentation is really weak in detailing stuff, and my in house supplier trained Vijeo 'expert' knows of no way to use a Pushbutton action to perform a logout.

Create a new button or pick an existing button on your program, when you open up the properties of the button you should see an "operation" pull down box select "system". From there you can select a Logout function.

Create a new button or pick an existing button on your program, when you open up the properties of the button you should see an "operation" pull down box select "system". From there you can select a Logout function.

Great,

thanks that is exactly what I was looking for