S7 - 200 Commands =S

TobiasG

Hello,

a friend of mine made a bit / byte based program half a year ago.
Now I am looking at his work, I am really bad within programming.
I have a few commands here like;
SM0.0
V0
VD10
VW

and a frame called Net_exe

what is this?

Hello,

a friend of mine made a bit / byte based program half a year ago.
Now I am looking at his work, I am really bad within programming.
I have a few commands here like;
SM0.0
V0
VD10
VW

and a frame called Net_exe

what is this?

Hi Tobias,
S M0.0 is a set operation on flag bit 0.0
V is the variable memory area of the CPU,
so V0.0 is bit 0 from variable 0
VB0 is byte 0 of the variable area
VW0 is word 0 from the variable area
VD10 is double word 10 from the variable area

About the frame it would help if you send me the program.

hi Tobias,

your code is written in STL editor in microwin software, these sm0.0, v0, etc are all memory locations in s7200 PLC memory..there is a missing code for example (I am assuming that the code written in STL)

LD SM0.0
= Q0.0

this above code is a complete code that turns Q0.0 output always on ( as others stated)

hope this help.

Hello Tobias;

There will come a point where you will have to locate the answers you are looking for; the best place to look would be in the S7-200 System manual, that you can find here:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/1109582

For example, there is an Appedix dedicated to all SMBs (Special memory Bits [or Bytes]); a chapter describing the various memory ares available, and their addressing; a complete description of the S7-200 hardware and instruction set and sections on the different program wizards available for this family of CPUs (networking, As-i and Ethernet, High-speed counters, PID...)
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier