Movitrac B With Logix 5000

tc611

Hi all,

Was hoping someone could lend a hand with some programming examples of how to control a Movitrac B Drive with Logix 5000.
I am not familiar with how to Start the drive, or what parameters i need to send to it to define speeds etc. It is all HEX.
The drive goes through a DFE33B gateway over Ethernet back to the PLC which is a CompactLogix L23E (New Style).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi, I've been struggling to find information about this, even though it feels like it shouldn't be that hard. I'm working on upgrading an hoist...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across this one before? This has started to occur on a machine that has been in operation for well over a year with no issues...
Replies
Views
Anybody know the difference between the two? I am not sure if I need a gateway (DFE33B/UOH11B) to satisfy the Ethernet connection with other...
Replies
Views
I have a SEW Movitrac VFD, as pictured. But I am a beginner for this company's product. Anyone know how can I connect the vfd to the Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using a L71 AB PLC to communicate with a bunch of SEW VFD/Servos via a UFR Gateway. I have noticed on occassion that my run command to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom