Siemens 353 controller

austin

How can I keep the bars (vertical) on the face plate from flashing every time the unit goes down?

I have no "ALARM" blocks, and have gone thru the "ODC" blocks and verified "U1" and "U2" priorities are set to 5, which is where I want them, but still the vertical bars flash anytime the unit goes down... Any ideas how I can stop this? o_O

It doesn't bother me, just hit the ACK and go on, but the operators are throwing a fit.

Any help would be appreciated,

Austin

Similar Topics

I need to reload a program in a siemens/moore 353 controller. We have the special cable, but can't find the CD. It's been years since anyone has...
Replies
Views
Hi, * I am just new to PLC systems. We have boilers operated by Siemens 353 Controllers. We have a windows PC connected to Moore Procidia LIL...
Replies
Views
We have configured a 353 controller with an ODC block accessible via Modbus. We can access all the readable registers and the data retrieved is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone interfaced a stepper motor/drive unit with the Siemens FM353 controller other than Siemens' SIMODRIVE/SIMOSTEP? Their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am currently trying to access a Siemens 353 loop controller by using the front panel knobs. Is there any way to get the output from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom