Slightly OT: File Searching

gas

Over the years we have amassed about 100g of various files. Many of these are various PLC manufacturers or releases and also mechanical assemblies and details.
Has anyone found a quick way to search? Google desktop maybe?
Thanks

This is the fastest I have found, if you know part of the file name, this can not be beaten. It is called "Everything" and keeps an index of all files and folders that can be searched instantly, almost. :)
http://www.voidtools.com/

Similar Topics

I have been tinkering with a little DIY remote access stuff lately, prompted by some recommendations and challenges on this forum. To my...
Replies
Views
I need a little sanity check and hopefully advice from some experienced users. I have a mechanism that we're driving with a JVL MAC3000...
Replies
Views
Looking for an economic way to monitor kWh and kVARh on multiple circuits (up to 10) in a single distribution board. The Square D Power Logic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone make a "positioning cylinder" like the Festo DDPC but with a digital encoder feedback ? I have an application where a 0.0005 mm...
Replies
Views
This is a little OT, but I would like some general input. I have an machine control cabinet with an HMI as well as numerous standalone LED-bulb...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom