Mouse Wheel not Working properly with Ladder Diagram

Peacemaker

Hi, guys. Anybody having troubling using mouse wheel on ladder page of RsLogix 500 Starter Ver. 7.30.10? Wheeling upwards or downwards always just scrolls up the ladders diagram in my IBM laptop. But no problem in other pages of RsLogix 500 such as help, project page, address/symbol page and so on.

Waiting for good tips.

If that does not do what you need this will.
http://www.eluent.com/wheeler.htm

I run it on all my machines, it makes the mouse work the same in all apps. and I love the way it switches the wheel from app to app by just moving the cursor over the window - no need to click and change focus all the time.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi on a collegues PC, when he uses the scroll wheel on his mouse, WinCC Flexible crashes - every time. It does not happen on my own PC. I...
Replies
Views
I am running RSLogix 6.20.00 and my mouse wheel only scrolls smoothly in the up direction. When try to scroll in the other direction it does...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to get the mouse position with Vijeo Designer Script? My goal is to cycle through all the panels by...
Replies
Views
I have an older application that seems to rely on ICTMOUSE.DLL. I cannot locate this script extension using good ole google ANYWHERE! Would anyone...
Replies
Views
I have some code that is working but only if linked to mouse button 1 and I really need it to be a button 2 or right mouse click function. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom