Wonderware Script ICTMOUSE

MoPete

I have an older application that seems to rely on ICTMOUSE.DLL.
I cannot locate this script extension using good ole google ANYWHERE!
Would anyone happen to have this, or know where I may find it?

SMC shows: Could not load library "ICTMOUSE.DLL"

Usually those DLL are installed into the Intouch installed directory. I checked and I am missing this one.

Thanx guys!!!!

Mo

I have a project where I'm also using this dll. If I remember correctly, they were on a addons CD which came with 7.11, or some packages with other addons could be downloaded from the old wonderware site. For most addons there were two files, a dll and a wdf file.

I'm using the ictmouse.dll from 7.11 in Intouch 2014 where the project was converted to, works fine. Seems that the Intouch application is still 32 bit.

I'll try to get the file and attach it here tomorrow if no one else has it available.

Thomas, you are fantastic sir! That solved my issue!

I now see its also looking for WWRECIPE.dll and .wdf.
I am getting close! haha
I will do a search for those, but at least the mouse issue is solved :)

Solved

For the WWRECIPE function, this is how to solve:

Those files are from the InTouch Add-On called Recipe Manager. They are not distributed as separate files.

• Run the Setup.exe from the InTouch/System Platform install media, or under add/remove programs in windows.
• This should take you to a Modify/Repair/Remove prompt. Pick Modify
• If you scroll down the listing of InTouch options you should select Recipe Manager. Note, do not unselect any other features or they will be deleted.