Precision Power Lab - IntegraPower™

craigsimon

The IntegraPower™ motor controller is designed to reduce the energy consumption of AC motors that drive variable or light mechanical loads. Motor speed and throughput are unaffected.

We have a vendor coming in to demo this device on one of our brake presses. They are stating a 50% reduction in power usage for each motor this is used on. We are really being pushed by managament to find cost savings one way or another. I was wondering if anyone out there is currently using this or has any feedback on this.

Below is their web site:
http://www.precisionpowerlabs.com/index.php

Thanks

As a first step, I would ask my power company if the device would qualify for any rebate programs they might have in place for demand side management. Their engineering staff is better equipped to evaluate its claims vs its performance. When the salesman comes in for the demo, ask for a list of utilities that have issued rebates to cutomers that used this equipment.

Last edited:
if he comes in use a WATT meter not an amp meter to check his story.
I can reduce the current a lot but the motor keeps on turning especcially when the load is not connected.
However when the load is big the losses in the integra have to be accounted for. So put the wattmeter in front of the integra and run it for one hour with and one hour without integra. If the savings in 3 years are bigger as the cost of the machine then yes do it otherwise do NOT.