Device Net Verification

BudW

Does any one know of any companies (in the Detroit area) that perform Device Net Verifications per Chrysler specifications? I am in need of a third party for verification of a small device net network. This network has a total of seven Device Net nodes. My local distributor (MC & MC) has given me a quote but I would like to have a second source.

Thanks
Bud

Similar Topics

I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom