Solving a problem through PLC

Ppride

The problem:

Break is released and one second later my motor starts functioning.
My motor stops functioning when it reaches a certain value.
One second later my break is applied!

How many functions do I have there? How do I start off?

What starts the sequence?

What inputs do you have? What PLC are you using?

A little more info may get you the help you desire. Tell us or show us what you have come up with so far.

People on this forum are willing to help, but you must do some groundwork first. You have made a start by describing the sequence, now look at how you are going to control it with inputs and outputs.

Jon.

I am using a GE fanuc series 90-30. My input is an analog current
At this point I really want to know to use a timer. I looked at the different kinds an I belive TMR_tenths is what i need.
I am not sure how it would be applied. for one seconds I realize PV would be 10. but what does ?????? in the middle mean? Do i need to register an input?

Is this related to your other post?

If so what is giving the analogue signal?

Unfotunatley I don't know anything about the GE software but normally something would have to start the timer. If you have some code already then post as a jpeg or PDF.

Correction

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

exemple.jpg