solving problem..

diana_84

Hi! I suppose want to do my degree project, can anyone give any suggestion about project base on PLC..

thank you.. ;)

Traffic lights (use the search function on this site)Car wash
Diesel generator control
SCTT control (soft transfer)
etc
etc
There are plenty of projects on this site.

Bob

You are too kind to the students

I will add one more to your list

washing machine (yes, that has also been covered on this site.

Paul

P.S Bob, you may have noticed that I have resisted the temptation to mention that little urn which is staying in this country, especially as McGraph predicted a 5 - 0 whitewash!

Something useful

How about a coffe maker?
Grind the beans on demand.
Measure the grounds based on user input (strong, weak, etc)
Meter correct amount of water.
Heat water to ideal temp.
Dispense heated water over bed of grounds with a controlled flow rate.
Discard used grounds, insert new filter media. (ready for next cycle)
Maintain final product at a set temperatrue.
If now activity for a length of time, shut down system.

Just a thought.

Ken

P.S Bob, you may have noticed that I have resisted the temptation to mention that little urn which is staying in this country, especially as McGraph predicted a 5 - 0 whitewash!

Ugly little mongrel is it not. And who ever took any notice of a fast bowler. The only thing tey know is how to hate batsmen.

I am quite pleased the "Poms" have at last found a decent cricketer who may give them the opportunity to rise from number 4 on the test team list to number 1. Give our guys a go at last. Not as good a bowler as the last "Freddy" though. Saw him in Sydney a year or two back with one of the best ever fast bowlers I have seen for 3 overs - "Typhoon" was the nickname. Got some sense and moved to Ozz.
Also saw the original "Freddy" with the best fast bowler I ever saw out of UK over a long oeriod of time. BRIAN STATHAM!!! Getting old aren't I Paul.

By the way, where is Wilkinson???????

BobB said:
Getting old aren't I Paul.

We all are Bob, I am now at an age where my life is supposed to begin.

I won't hold my breath!

BobB said:
By the way, where is Wilkinson???????

Good question, I am not sure if he is back playing club rugby or he is still not fit. :confused:

Paul

P.S Appologies to Diana_84 for this thread turning into a personal conversation between Bob and myself