HMI Symbols / Library

vk_bt1

Hi all, I'm trying to track down some kind of "standard" symbol set to use on basic HMI's. Alot of CNC machines have the types of sybols I'm talking about, for things like Auto / Manual / Single Block, Home, etc etc.

Anyone know of a page, resource, or whatever?

We're not trying to be cheapscates, but many of the online standards we have found want you to buy them without even seeing some basic examples.

Cheers.

there is company called software toolbox softwaretoolbox.com that has a package you can download and try one symbol for each catagory before buying. they are activeX so there are some issues that need to be considered. I had to work around some problems with RsView, but overall there are a lot of graphics. Hope this helps. I'm interested in a good package myself.

We do indeed have SymbolFactory built-in, although you can't use the symbols except in Crimson. Also, Software Toolbox have a later version that contains some very nice improvements.

Thanks guys. What I'm after is something I can end up using on whatever platform customers spec. Our graphic design guy can easily, and quickly whip the actual images up, we just to establish some kind of "industry standard".

Cheers.

Thanks Mike. I'll download the latest version and check it out. A colleague has suggested that it may not have the type's of symbols we want, but perhaps the update has included them. I have played with Red lion software, but not for some time.

Cheers.