ISA HMI symbols

Rson

Does anyone have a library of the ISA standard process symbols in PNG, BMP or something that is importable into an HMI screen?

I'm about to sit down and start working on a library (from AutoCAD shapes), but I want to check if there is something out there to use or reference before I do so.

Most of our equipment just has motors, valves, and tanks - so I'm not looking for anything earth shattering.

Thanks in advance!

You can open your DWG file in Visio, and convert to SVG.
Convert Autocad to Bitmap
To Export to a Bitmap File (BMP)
At the Command prompt, enter BMPOUT.
In the Create Raster File dialog box, select a folder and enter a file name. Click Save. The . bmp extension is appended to the file name.
Select the objects you want to save.