ISA Certification

kamaroman68

Good day all,

A quick question... Is anyone on this forum ISA CAP certified? If so is it worth getting the certification? I've been in the automation field for approximately 15 years now and I'm wondering if this could be used for potential career advancement and if anyone here has specifically done better due to having this certification. Thanks guys

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I'm interested in CCST Level III. After completing my Engineering Degree, I had 6 years experience as a self employed Electrical...
Replies
Views
R
I have been receiving a lot of literature from ISA regarding their new Certified Automation Professional program. I was just curious what you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
It's been a long time since I've had to think of P&ID tag nomenclature myself (and not gone along with some scheme devised by someone else). I've...
Replies
Views
Dear Fellows; Good day. Here i share two images one is PLC Sweep Time control and Monitor Screen and the other one PID Control Screen. First i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom