Offline Datablock Error

Longhorn

I have an Siemens S7-315-2DP PLC running conveyor control. The guy who wrote the code came out to do some line speed optimisation modifications. Now when i try and open any of the FC,FB or DB's i get the pop up "Message 30:503" saying "there are no parameter and local variable names....."
Reading into the help files, from what i gather he may have added a programming block in the online mode and therefore the program structure is lost in the offline mode??

All DB symbols read STAT...

If i go online and copy all blocks to the offline partner will this resolve this issue?? if not then is there any way around it?

Not at work to try this...

Regardso_O

LH

Sounds to me that the documentation for your blocks was lost. If you copy the on-line blocks to the off-line folder, you'll loose the existing documentation. I guess that the easiest way to get the documentation is contacting the guy who modified your program. He probably has the documented project.

Good luck!