RSView 32 Activex Control Textbox

edwardt

I want to use a microsoft Forms 2.0 Textbox to store messages in. The problem is that when you change screens and return back the message is gone from the textbox. Does anyone know or have code that would allow me to stor the message in memory somewhere so that it will be there until i manually erase it?

You could store the contents of the text box to a file with some VBA code and execute it for the on exit function. A similar routine could retrieve the text from the file when the screen loads.

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi, I made one ActiveX Control in VB 6.0 to use in RSVIew32. When i add ActiveX control in RSView Display page, It shows the error "Failed to...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom