Seeking toronto PLC expert

sansblah

Hey Everyone. I'm trying to create an instillation art display involving PLCs. I'm not an engineer so my company would be hiring someone who would manage the project, build the machine etc. If you're the type of person who likes making mechanical arms do weird things (and lives in Toronto or near by), please send me an email.

[email protected]

I know this isn't the ideal use of a message board, but I figured this was my best bet for finding someone.

thanks

Mike,

your project sounds interesting but, sadly, I'm not even near Canada never mind Toronto. Have you tried contacting some of the major manufacturers such as Rockwell or Siemens? They may assist you with the project.

Nick

Hey Everyone. I'm trying to create an instillation art display involving PLCs. I'm not an engineer so my company would be hiring someone who would manage the project, build the machine etc. If you're the type of person who likes making mechanical arms do weird things (and lives in Toronto or near by), please send me an email.

[email protected]

I know this isn't the ideal use of a message board, but I figured this was my best bet for finding someone.

thanks

sent an email to the above address